The use of Virtual Caregiving has a 6.78% readmission rate amongst chronically ill patients, well below the Medicare norms.
By lowering your facility's readmission rate you increase your Medicare Star Rating.
CareHeartedly offers Virtual Caregiving in Henderson County, and surrounding areas, as an option to provide care to those who need it the most when a Caregiver is not on shift.
HOW VIRTUAL CAREGIVING WORKS
REMOTE VITAL SIGN & SYMPTOM MONITORING
- BP, O2, HR, Weight, Blood Sugar, Spirometry, Temperature, and activity monitoring
- Disease-specific health questionnaires performed on a tablet daily
- Disease and medication specific education built into Care Plans
REMOTE CARE COORDINATORS (RCC)
- Video check-in with patients daily
- Your RCC is available 24/7
- Your RCC will coordinate appointments, prescription refills, transportation, labs…
- Provide medication & activity reminders
- Enforce 30-day Care Plan completion by >90%
WORK WITH CAREGIVERS & THE MEDICAL TEAM
- Major issues are elevated to the Home Health Nurse or PCP
- Vitals and Health updates are faxed to PCP
- Home Health Nurse or PCP may triage issues via video conference
- Pictures alert the Medical Team to patient issues
COMPANIONSHIP AND TRUST BUILDING
- Relationship building through frequent communication with the patient
- RCC assist patients with the use of the equipment
- Our volunteer program partners teens with an elderly mentor to build trust and reduce loneliness