Free In Home Assessment
A member of our staff specializing in geriatric care will meet with you and your family in your current living setting. We will meet at your home, hospital, rehab facility, or hospice center and perform a detailed assessment to define what your specific needs are. During this assessment, and with the help of the family, we evaluate all available information to most accurately determine what the client's care plan and goals should look like.
The objective of this process is to:
- Determine mental and physical limitations
- Collect medical and health history
- Determine personal care needs
- Create a schedule that fits the needs of the client and gives them an appropriate level of care
- Determine if there are any support services needed by the client, such as transportation, medication reminders, trips to grocery store, social interaction, home maintenance and housekeeping.
- Match the client with the most compatible caregiver
- Create a personalized plan of care and identify client goals
After the client has been assessed, we use this information to develop a customized plan of care. The caregivers use this to guide them as they care for the client.
The care plan includes:
- Capabilities and needs with ambulation
- Nutritional restrictions and needs
- A list of duties and activities to be performed on each visit
- Mental status
- Chronic conditions are also and other medical needs are also considered in a specialized plan
Beginning in-home care service
- We send a qualified and screened caregiver to match the needs of your loved one
- Your loved one will be personally introduced to their caregiver
- Your caregiver will stay with you throughout your service and they will be there for you whenever help is needed
- Credit Card
- ACH draft